Friday, July 25, 2008

Photos from the 2008 Smallbore Prone Championship

2008 Smallbore Prone Championship


This is one of the best photos that I took from last night. Here are some more of the photos that I took. Some of them just did not come out OK and if one of those photos is yours, I apologize.

So what's next for the 2008 National Rifle and Pistol Championships? CMP week will begin and the NRA portion will be on hiatus at least until Wednesday, July 30, when the NRA Whistler Boy takes place. Steve will be covering that. I will be out at the Professional Outdoor Media Association’s 3rd Annual Business Conference in Sioux Falls, S.D.

The NRA High Power Championships kick off that Sunday with one of the best matches out here, the NRA-Springfield Match. That will be awesome match to cover, and Steve and I will do our best to give the full picture of that day.

On Monday, August 4th, the team matches will take place and NRA News will be out for another live broadcast. Cam better be ready, because I'll be bringing the big spoons to that broadcast.

Also, if you have a Facebook page, a fellow NRA blogger, Danielle, set up a new NRA group, NRA In Motion.

If any of you have any suggestions to improve this blog, just let us know. It's your blog, we're just reporting what's going on.

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I followed your blog especially the 3P (I was a competitor) and Prone phases. Your pictures and commentary were great.
Your picture of Kevin and Tarl certainly caught the emotion of the moment!
Great job goes to you Stephen and the entire Media Staff.
Is there a way to contact you, or send you a PM?

Dan Feldbusch said...

If you need something feel free to e-mail me. it's dfeldbusch@nrahq.org

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, amazingly professional but friendly work, Dan!! You simply made the 3-P and Prone adventures so much fun to re-experience every time I read your commentaries, with all your great pictures! I love your speedy updates and deeply appreciated all "the inside" info and captions! Thanks a million!
Susan
prone competitor

Dan Feldbusch said...

Thanks Susan!

Anonymous said...

Dan: You have done an awesome job at the Nationals - I have really enjoyed your thoughts, and the pictures are just great.

I don't like the one you posted though..........I must have had something in my eye